截至目前，全省人才资源总量达669.9万人。其中，党政人才50.4万人，占7.5%；企业经营管理人才15 9.3万人，占23.8%；专业技术人才292.3万人（在管理岗位的专业技术人才47.5万人），占36.5%；高技能人才10 2.4万人，占15-3%：农村实用人才111.1万人，占16.6%；社会工作专业人才1.9万人，占0.3%。
Up to now, the total amount of the provincial human resource has reached 6.699 million Among which, 504,000 are government management personnel, accounting for 7.5%; 1,593,000 are business management personnel, accounting for 23.8%, 2,923,000 are professional and technical personnel (about 475,000 are management staff, accounting for 36.5%; 1,024,000 are high-skilled personnel, accounting for 15.3%; 1,111,000 are rural technical personnel, accounting
for 16.6%; 19,000 are social work professionals, accounting for 0.3%.
There are 55 academicians of Chinese Academy of Sciences(CAS) and Chinese Academy of Engineering(CAE) (1 is of the two academies) in Sichuan. Among which, 22 are of CAS, 34 are of CAE. 227 experts are in the list of the national Thousand Talent Plan, 81 are enrolled into national Ten Thousand Talent Plan, and 793 experts are
selected into provincial Thousand Talent Plan. Also, there are 72 innovative and entrepreneurial teams, and 9000 experts are of provincial and ministarial-level.
Talent Development Platforms
The province claims 13 national key labs and 193 provincial and ministerial-level ones. It boosts of 16 national engineering technology research centers and 162 provincial ones. It has 109 colleges and universities, 37 postgraduate education institutes, 550 secondary vocational schools, and 4591 vocational training institutions.
Outbound Cooperation in Talent Development
Dedicated to building province-university, province-institute and province-enterprise strategic cooperation platform,Sichuan has successively signed strategic cooperation agreements with 12 well-known universities like Tsinghua University, Renmin University of China, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Tongji University and etc., 11 military
enterprises, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Engineering, and China Academy of Engineering Physics. Moreover, Tsinghua-Sichuan Energy Internet Research Institute and other Industry-University-Research platforms have set their roots here. Activities like recruiting overseas talents, Week of Introducing Universities'
Graduates, "Western China Hi-Tech And Hi-Talent Conference" have been successfully held by Sichuan In last 4 years , more than l,800 professionals in urge need have been introduced into Sichuan through over 60 particular activities held in Euramerican countries, 798 0verseas cutting-edge talents have been introduced into Sichuan and 60.6 billion RMB of overseas high-tech investment contract have been signed with Sichuan.
CandidacySichuan's "1000-Talent Plan" falls into thrae categories, namely, individuals, teams and special programs The individual category targets top-ranking talents, leading entrepreneurial individuals, long-term leading innovative individuals, short-term leading innovative individuals and young talents. The team category includes the invitation of both entrepreneurial teams and innovative teams. The special programs cover the Comprehensive Innovation Reform Programs, Cooperation Programs
Talents enrolled into Sichuan's "1000-Talent Plan" shall be provided with a subsidy from 500,000 t0 2,000,000 RMB. Innovative and entrepreneurial teams enrolled into Sichuan's "1000-Talent Plan" shall be supported with 2,000,000 and 3,000,000 RMB respectively. For teams evaluated to have high technological competency and bright development prospects, they shall be supported with 5,000,000 RMB. For teams with strategic development programs which are evaluated to have a significant
industrialization prospect, they shall be supported with up t0 50,000,000 RMB comprehensive subsidy.
Professional Ranks and Titles
Individuals may take middle and senior managing positions in universities and colleges, research institutions, medical institutes,state-owned enterprises and financial institutions, as well as work as professional and assistant staff or senior professionals in government agencies. They may also act as the responsible persons of important national and provincial level technological,engineering and construction projects. Employers may set up special positions for talents, without considering the over-all regulations on capacity, professional ranking and personnel make-up. Certain preferential policies can be applied regarding to the qualification of senior professional positions of recruited talents.
Employers should provide reasonable salaries to recruited talents on a negotiation basis considering their competency,performance and achievements. Talents working with state-owned enterprises or entities should be paid by means of annual income, negotiated salary or program-based salary, and their salaries shall be accounted into company's total expenses instead of into the base for company's salary calculation. Talent who applies his/her scientific achievements through transferring,
assignment, permission and shareholding, should be entitled to possess personally or collectively with his/her team at least 70% of the benefits. For those making outstanding contributions, various middle and long-term incentives may applied such as share and option holding, corporate annuity, etc.
Tax Deduction and Exemption
The lump sum subsidies issued by provincial authority to provincial "1000-Talent Plan" talents shall be exempted from personal income tax under the Law of Tax. For recruited talents, in their first five years working in Sichuan, the housing subsidy, dining subsidy, resettling subsidy, relative-visiting subsidy and children's education subsidy shall be deducted prior to paying income tax under the Law of Tax. For recruited innovative talents and entrepreneurs, the tax on importing researching and teaching equipments shall be deducted or exempted upon the application of their employers, and the tax on importing certain personal belongings shall be exempted by customs in accordance with laws and regulations.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Recruited talents shall, within management period, be provided with l,000 t0 2,OOORMB working incentives per month, and shall be subsidized on project R&D and platform construction according to their performance. Recruited talents are encouraged to apply for various scientific plans, science funds, science and industrial development subsidies, with the purpose of carrying out scientific research or business activities in Sichuan. For important projects with a strategic significance to the economic and technological development of Sichuan, once approved by related authorities, earmarked supporting policies could be applied particularly. Related authorities should invite qualified talents to participate in the consultation of crucial national and provincial programs, in the formulation of key science and research projects and industrial standards, in the carrying out of major construction projects, etc.
Entry,Exit and Residing
For talents with foreign nationalities and their spouses and children under age 18 with foreign nationalities, as well as for the foreign spouses and children under age 18 0f talents with Chinese nationalities, the procedures of applying visa and residence permit shall be streamlined in accordance to rules and regulations. For qualified talents with foreign nationalities and their spouses and children under age 18 with foreign nationalities, priorities should be given upon their application for permanent
Recruited talents and their spouses and children under age 18 can choose to register their Hukou at the place of residing or working regardless of their residence, time of residing, age and other requirements. Talents with Chinese nationalities and without foreign permanent residence permit can register their Hukou in Sichuan regardless of their prior Hukou. Talents willing to give up their foreign nationalities, and apply for or resume Chinese nationality, once getting the certificate of nationalization and acquiring the Permit for Residing or Residing Certificate for Taiwanese, can register their Hukou in Sichuan.
Recruited talents can enjoy preferential policies as local residents while purchasing commercial housing. Related parties should provide assistance to talents with foreign nationalities upon their purchasing of qualified commercial housing. For those talents without purchasing personal housing, employers should provide them with appropriate housing for working and living, or provide reasonable rental subsidy or subsidize the mortgage interests.
Health care and Insurance
Recruited talents can, within management period, apply for Special Healthcare Certificate with their Certificate of Recruited Expert of Sichuan and enjoy special treatment at certain public hospitals. Employers may purchase supplemental commercial insurance for recruited talents in addition to basic social security insurance. Once settling down in Sichuan or staying in Sichuan for over 9 months per year, the unemployed spouses and children of recruited talents can purchase urban employees' basic
medical insurance or basic medical insurance for urban & rural residents.
For the spouse of recruited talent, who is willing to be employed in Sichuan, employer of the talent shall provide assistance in finding a proper job. Before the job is set, the employer may grant living allowance in an appropriate way regarding to the average incomes of employees. If necessary, related local authorities should help recommending jobs to the spouses of recruited talents.
The children of recruited talents, whether having Chinese nationality or not, can choose public school once during the education from primary school to high school. For those to study in public primary or middle school, they can choose within the county/district where they have Hukou or Residence Permit. For those to study in public high school, they can choose within the city where they have Hukou or Residence Permit. If the children of recruited overseas Chinese talents would like to study in high
schools or vocational schools, their entrance examination scores can be slightly lower than normal standards. If the children of recruited talents have foreign nationalities and would like to apply for Chinese universities and colleges, they need to abide by related regulations on enrolling foreign students.
Incentives and StimuIus
The performance of recruited talents should be evaluated by international practices to avoid being evaluated disorderly and repeatedly. Recruited talents with remarkable contribution could be recommended as candidates for Chinese Academy of Science and Chinese Academy of Engineering (including foreign academicians), Eminent Sichuan Talent Award, Science and Technology Award, Tianfu Friendship Award, Leading Academics and Technicians of Sichuan (as well as Reserved Talent Pool),
Eminent Sichuan Experts with Outstanding Contributions, etc. High-Ievel talents from both at home and abroad who are representative and contributive should be recommended to academic organizations and government advisory bodies.
who we support
1. Academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering( including foreign academicians) , or academicians of institutions in developed countries with equivalent competence,
2. The main contributors who win the lst prize or special award of the State Natural Science Award, State Technological Invention Award and National Science and Technology Progress Award ;
3. Talents recruited by National "1000 Talent Plan" for top talents and innovation research team and the "Ten Thousand Talent Plan".
1. The top 3 winners of special award, the lst or 2nd prize winner of the State Natural Science Award, State Technological Invention Award and National Science and Technology Progress Award; winners of Sichuan ProvinciaIAward for Outstanding Contributions to the Science and Technology;
2. Talents recruited by the "1000 Talent Plan" and "Ten Thousand Talent Plan"
3. Winners of National Outstanding Professional and Technical Talents, National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, talents recruited by National Programs for Hundred Talents, Thousand Talents and Ten Thousand Talents, distinguished professors and chair professors of Yangtze River Scholar Program;
4. Program leaders of scientific and technological programs, including the National Natural Science Foundation of China, National Science and Technology Major Project, National key Technologies R&D Program, Technological Innovation Guiding Project (Fund), Base and Talent Project and the National Philosophy and Social Science Major Project;
5.Senior management staff and high level talents in prestigious universities, scientific research institutions and corporations at home and abroad, whose qualifications are equivalent to those aforementioned in Category 2.
1. The top 3 winners of the 3rd prize for the State Natural Science Award, State Technological Invention Award and National Science and Technology Progress Award and the program leader who wins the lst prize of Ministerial and Provincial Science and Technology Award,
2. Talents recruited by ministerial and provincial-level programs for high-level talents introduction;
3. The main responsible person of National Key( Project) Laboratory, Chinese National Engineering ResearchCenter;
4.Leaders of key scientific and technological programs under the National Natural Science Foundation and
the National Philosophy and Social Science Major Project;
5. Ministerial and provincial-level academic leader, experts, innovative entrepreneurs, winner of China's Skilled worker Award, National Excellent Skilled Worker or other high-level talents whose qualifications are equivalent to those aforementioned
1. Outstanding young scientific and technological personnel who have obtained a full-time doctoral degree and work for high- and new-technology enterprises or successfully started a growing high-tech company in key industries of Sichuan Province,
2. Urgently needed talents with a full-time doctora Sichuan's 88 poverty-stricken counties in Qinba Autonomous Region and Plateau Tibetan Areas.degree or a senior professional title, who work in one of Mountain Area, Wumeng Mountain Area, Liangshan Yi
Article 2 Candidates applying for talent supportive policies should already have an effective qualification within the awarding or management period of the plan, project, program as above mentioned in Article l.
Article 3 In accordance with Article l, high level talents introduced from abroad or other provinces to work under a 5 year employment contract or start a business by bringing in programs, funds or advanced technologies in Sichuan, which accomplishes local industry and commerce registration, could be supported with a lump sum of resettlement subsidy under the approval of relevant provincial authorities. The resettlement subsidy shall be provided by the following rules:
1. Talents of Category l in Article l: 2,000,000 RMB per person;
2. Talents of Category 2 in Article l: 500,000 RMB per person;
3. Talents of Category 3 in Article l: 300,000 RMB per person;
4. Talents of Category 4 in Article l: 50,000 RMB per person
Article 4 The resettlement subsidy of talents introduced on a part-time basis in accordance with Article l shall be negotiated and decided between the employer and the Talents Program.
Article 5 Talents recruited by "Sichuan Provincial 1000 Talent Plan", shall be granted either a subsidy of 0.5 to 1 million RMB or appropriate resettlement subsidy, whichever is higher.
Article 6 In line with Article l, relevant parties shall provide high level talents who work or start a business in Sichuan with incentive subsidy under the approval of relevant provincial authorities by the following rules:
l.Talents of Category l in Article 1:2,000 RMB monthly per person
2.Talents of Category 2 in Article 1:1,500 RMB monthly per person
3.Talents of Category 3 in Article 1:1,000 RMB monthly per person
Article 7 The amount of incentive subsidy for Category 4 talents who are introduced on a part-time basis under Article l shall be negotiated and decided between the employer and the Talent Program .
Article 8 Talents shall be provided with the incentive subsidy monthly on the first day of the month following the approval. The amount shall be based on the specific qualifications in the 4 categories, whichever is higher.
Business and Platform
Article 9 Talents introduced are supported in the pattern of "Talents + Program". Program supportive fund shall be based on the qualifications of talents as the following:
1. Overseas returnees can apply to Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Sichuan Province for a supportive fund of up to RMB 300,000 as initial start up capital and an additional capital of RMB100,000 if it is of a Science and Technology business ;
2. Foreign experts can apply to Sichuan Provincial Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs for being enlisted into the Sichuan Introduction Program for High Level Talents If approved, a supportive fund of up to RMB 800,000 shall be provided;
3. Provincial-Ievel academic leaders, back-up candidates and postdoctoral researchers can apply to
Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Sichuan Province for a supportive fund of up to RMB100.000:
4. Talents of scientific and technological innovation can apply to Science &Technology Department of SichuanProvince Sichuan Youth Science and Technology Fund and Science and Technology Program for Leading Talents. If approved, a fund of up RMB500,000 shall provided;
Article 10 Talent-Ieading teams introduced are supported in the pattern of "Talents + Program+ Team" Program supportive fund shall be provided as the following:
1. High level innovation teams in enterprises and public institutions can apply to Science &Technology Department of Sichuan Province for the Youth Science and Technology Innovation Team Program.approved, supportive funds shall be provided by 2 categories: RMB 300,000 for cultivation programs and l,000, 000 RMB for key programs.
2. High level innovation teams introduced by enterprises can apply to the Provincial Office of Talent Development for "1000 Talent Plan". If approved, supportive funds shall be provided by 2 categories: 2 million RMB for innovative teams and 3 million RMB for entrepreneurial teams. Moreover, entrepreneurial teams
focusing on high technologies that have a bright prospect are supported with a maximum of 5,000,000 RMB.
3. Preference shall be given to talents and innovation teams of National 1000 Talent Plan, innovation research teams of National Natural Science and innovation groups of National Science Fund for Outstanding Young Scholars for supportive policies aforementioned.
Article 11 High level talents are supporfed in the pattern of "Talents + Team + Platform". Preferential funds for platforms of innovation and entrepreneurship are based on the following categories:
1. Newly established national Post-doctoral Research Centers, provincial Post-doctoral Practice Bases and Provincial Master Studios can apply to Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Sichuan Province for supportive funds. If approved, 200,000 RMB, 200,000 RMB and 100,000 RMB shall be provided respectively;
2. Newly founded provincial Work Stations for Academicians can apply to Sichuan Association of Science and
Technology for supportive funds of a lump sum of 500,000 RMB in accordance with related regulations,
3. Newly approved Key Laboratories in Sichuan can apply to Science &Technology Department of Sichuan Province for a lump sum of 500,000 RMB in accordance with related regulations; Laboratories that have already been built shall be supported with an annual fund of 100,000 RMB t0 400, 000 RMB based on the
4. Approved provincial Experts Service Team and Experts Service Base can apply to Department of Human Resources and Social Security of Sichuan Province for supportive funds of 200,000 RMB through evaluation.
5. Newly established provincial Bashu Culture Studio can apply to Publicity Department of CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee for a lump sum of supportive fund of 0.5 t0 2 million RMB through evaluation and approval.
6. Industry-university-research platforms with outstanding achievements and bright prospect are supported on a case-by-case basis through the coordination and cooperation of the Organization Department of CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee and related authorities.
Chengdu is a sub-provincial city which has served as the capital of Sichuan Province. With an area of 14,300km2 and a total population of 16 million, Chengdu is one of the most important economic, science and technology, creative industries, communication centers and comprehensive transport hubs in Western China. Chengdu is one of the first batch of China's historical and cultural cities chosen by the State Council, and is honored as China's Best Tourist City and China's Happiest City. Moreover, it was designated as the National Central City by the State Council in 2016.Boasting rich resources in technology and education, Chengdu currently has 56 universities and colleges, 46 national research institutions and 318 military-related enterprises and institutions. In addition, Chengdu is ready to embrace the world. It has 95 international air routes and 16 consulates, and will be the 3rd city to have 2 airports in China upon the completion of Chengdu Tianfu International Airport Chengdu takes the lead in carrying out "72-hour transit without a visa" policy in Middle and Western China. 278 Fortune 500 companies have established branches in Chengdu. In 2016, Chengdu achieved a GDP of l.2 trillion RMB, which ranked the 3rd among sub-provincial cities and rated the lst in terms of financial competitiveness in Middle and Western China.
2.1 A special fund of no less than 2 billion RMB is launched to support talent recruitment and development. A maximum subsidy of 50 million RMB shall be allocated to international best and brightest talent who dedicates to innovation and entrepreneurship in Chengdu. As for top teams with national (international) major strategic programs, a maximum amount of 100 million RMB shall be applied
2.2 For top talent and top teams enrolled as "Chengdu Talent" at home and abroad, a subsidy of up t0 3 million RMB and 5 million RMB shall be applied respectively.
2.3 Financial support funds of no less than 10 billion RMB shall be set up by municipal and county government, under which a maximum subsidy of l million RMB or 5 million RMB shall be applied respectively to support debt financing or public listing.
2.4 A subsidy of 300,000 RMB per person shall be granted to about 100 urgently-needed young talent annually in 10 key fields, such as scientific innovation, operation and management, financial service, techniques and skills, etc Each year, about 100 promising talent (university students), who have outstanding ability for innovation and engagment in prospectiva programs, shall be selected and supported with a subsidy of 200,000 RMB per person, so as to tap their potential in innovation and entrepreneurship.
2.5 Top talent dedicating to innovation and entrepreneurship in Chengdu for more than 5 years with great achievements in economic and social development shall be entitled as "Chengdu Outstanding Talent" and awarded with l million RMB. The "Bole Awards'P shall be set up to honor organizations or individuals introducing talent(top teams) to Chengdu for innovation and entrepreneurship, under which a maximum prize of 200,000 RMB shall be granted upon the successful introduction of a talent (or team).
2.6 Foreign talent shall enjoy instant and convenient service of applying visa upon arrival in Chengdu. Moreover,spouses and minor children of foreign talent can apply for 5-year residence permits, 5-year multiple entry visas for visitor business. or talent visas.
1. About Deyang
At the hinterland of Chengdu Plain, Deyang is 50km away from Chengdu lt has a population of 4 million and an area of almost 6,OOOkm'. Deyang is designated as an experimental zone for comprehensive innovation and reform by the central government and is China's only national pilot area for comprehensive reform of higher vocational education.Deyang is also a major technical equipment manufacturing base, a national industrialization demonstration base and an international demonstration city for UN clean technology and new energy equipment manufacturing. In addition, it has a national economic development zone and a national hi-tech zone With production of power generating equipment ranking the first globally and export of oil drilling rigs domestically, Deyang has won a reputation of "City of Heavy Equipment" Large amount of cultural sites and natural landscape such as Sanxingdui Ruins, Temple of Confucius have enabled Deyang to be China's "Outstanding Tourist City". In 2016, Deyang has achieved a GDP of 175 3 billion RMB, ranking the 3rd in Sichuan Province
2 .1 Talent and top teams enrolled into "(International) Talent Plan for Comprehensive Innovation" can apply for a maximum subsidy of 20 million RMB for innovation and entrepreneurship, 1 million RMB for resettlement and 240,000RMB annually as allowance for taking a certain position.
2 .2 No less than 70% of earnings from commercialization of research findings shall be owned by the individual and team members who make such achievements in state-owned enterprises and institutions.For organizations that recommend or introduce talent to Deyang for innovation and entrepreneurship, a maximum subsidy of 100,000 RMB per person shall be granted For organizations that employ introduced talant through headhunters(employment recruiters), 50% of fees charged for
such services shall be covered and a maximum subsidy of 100,000 RMB per person shall be granted.
2.3 Introduced talent who achieved great contribution shall be selected and honored as"Deyang Outstanding Talent" every 2 years and awarded with 300,000 RMB per person
Located in the northwest of Sichuan Basin, Mianyang covers an area of 20,200km2 and has a population of 5 48 million. Mianyang is the only Sci-tech City in China and serves as a demonstration city for military-civilian integration and new industrialization Also, it has won the nation's major support in building the city into a talent pool for innovation. In addition, Mianyang is a pilot area for Smart City and a special talent zone established by CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee and Provincial Government
As the hometown of the world-renowned poet --Li Bai, Mianyang boasts 26 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chinese Academy of Engineering, 701,000 talent in various fields, 18 scientific research institutions such as China Academy of Engineering Physics, 14 universities and collages such as Southwest University of Science and Technology, and key enterprises including Sichuan Changhong Electric Co.,Ltd. and Sichuan Jiuzhou Electric Group Co., Ltd. Mianyang has a well-developed traffic network consisting of high-speed rail, aviation and expressways It takes less than half an hour from Mianyang to Chengdu by intercity rail. lts urban area enjoys harmonious landscape and 340 days of good air quality on average annually, which makes Mianyang a city suitable for living and business. In 2016, Mianyang achieved a GDP of 183 billion RMB, ranking the 2nd in Sichuan province
2.1 A special fund of 60 million RMB is launched to support newly introduced top teams with a maximum subsidy of 20 million RMB. A successfully introduced high-end innovative talent shall be provided with a maximum research fund of 5 million RMB, an one-off subsidy of l million RMB, a resettlement subsidy of 500,000 RMB and 200,000 RMB annually as allowance for taking a certain position.
2.2 Sci-tech incubation responsible for nurturing enterprises of military-civilian integration can be supported with a subsidy of 500,000-2,000, OOORMB. Research platforms serving for enterprises of military-civilian integration and the transformation of dual-use technological achievements shall be provided with a maximum subsidy of l million RMB. Top teams responsible for national sci-tech programs or research tasks shall be supported by another 10% of program funds.
2.3 "Mianzhou Friendship Award" is set up to grant a one-off 100,000 RMB to international experts working in Mianyang Talent who win Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at provincial level or above shall be awarded 200,000 RMB. Candidates of China's Final Competition for Innovation and Entrepreneurship shall be awarded 300,000 in addition to other preferential policies.
1. About LuzhouLocated at the joint part of Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou and Chongqing municipality, and lying at the confluence of Yangtze River, Tuo River and Chishui River, Luzhou is not only a national comprehensive urbanization pilot cities, but also a national important regional comprehensive transport hub (node city), which covers an area of 12,200km2 and has a total population of 5.09 million At the same time, Luzhou's High-tech Zone is a national one, and Lingang Area of China (Sichuan) Pilot Free Trade Zone is one of the third batch of National Free Trade Zones. With the traditional pillar industries such as liquor, machinery, energy,chemical engineering, etc , and Chinese famous liquor brands like Luzhou Laojiao and Langjiu, Luzhou is attaching great importance to developing new industries such as modern medicine, high-end equipment manufacturing, new energy and advanced materials etc. In 2016, the city's regional GDP reached 148.2billion RMB, ranking 6th in the province.
2.1. Up t0 1 million RMB of settlement subsidy and 10,000 RMB of job incentives per month shall be given to those cutting-edge talents who work in Luzhou. Up t0 1 million RMB of financial subsidy shall be granted to supporting the establishment of Academician's workstations, post-doctoral scientific research workstations, key laboratories and Master's studios in Luzhou.Up t0 2 million RMB of guaranteed loan shall be granted to those colleges' and universities' graduates who want to start microenterprises in Luzhou, and the interests shall be subsidized by financial departments at all levels.
2.2. Financial support shall be offered according to the ratio of l: 1 to those talents who have been enrolled into national and provincial training programes. Individual income tax paid by the high-end talents to the local government shall be fully subsidized.
2.3. No less than 10,000 apartments for talent shall be provided in the next five years Bole Award has been set up to grant up t0 200,000 RMB to those who successfully introduces high-end talent to Luzhou.
米的工作用房、每年500-2000万元的科研经费；对依托以上平台引进的院士、 “千人计划”专家、博士、硕士和紧缺急需专业本科毕业生，提供100-300平方米的个人住房。4．对国家和省”干人计划”、 “四川杰出人才奖”等省级以上重大人才培养扶持计划和奖项的入选者、获得者，给予等额配套奖励。
1. Abaut Yibin
Located at the joint part of Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou, covering an area of 13300 km2 and having a total population of 5.54 million, Yibin is the hometown of world-famous liquor-Wuliangye. The converging of Jinsha river and Min river gives rise to Yangtze River, which has made Yibin always known as "the First City along Yangtze River" With over 2190-year of city history,4000-year of liquor history, and 3000-year of tea planting history, Yibin is a national famous historical and cultural city. It is
reputed as the capital of Chinese liquor, the town of Chinese tea, the Chinese outstanding tourism city, China's best cultural eco-tourism city, etc. With a all-dimention transport systems including railway, roads, water transport and aviation, Yibin enjoys obvious advantage of location. It also boasts rich resources and solid industrial foundation, represented by leading enterprises like Wuliangye, Grace, Jianzhong Chemical, etc. Yibin is speeding up the cultivation of intelligent manufacturing, rail
transportation, general aviation, new energy vehicles and other high-end growth-type industries. In 2016, the city's GDP has reached 165.3 billion RMB, ranking 4th in the province.
2. Talent policy
2.1.Up t0 2 million RMB of settlement subsidy and up t0 20,000 RMB per month of entrepreneurial subsidy shall be granted to high-end talent. 2 t0 5 million RMB shall be given to entrepreneurial team, and up t0 50 million RMB of comprehensive funding can be granted to the highest leve team. 1 t0 3 million RMB of project funding shall be given to support the projects of high-endtalents
2.2 For those whose scientific research results have won national First, Second and Third Prize, they shall be awarded 100 million RMB, 50 million RMB, and 20 million RMB respectively. For those whose won the provincial First, Second and Third Prize, they shall be awarded 5 million RMB , 3 million RMB, and l million RMB respectively.
2.3 For newly-establishd Academicians Workstations (Institutes), "Thousand Talent Plan"Experts Workstations (Institutes), Post-doctoral Research Mobile (Work) Stations (Institutes), 1000-5000m2 0f working venue and 5 t0 20 million RMB of research funding per year shall be provided. For academicians, "Thousand Talent Plan" Experts, PhD, masters and professional graduates in urgent need introduced into Yibin through the above-mentioned platforms, 100-300m2 0f individual housing shall be
2.4 For those who have been enrolled into national and provincial "Thousand Talent Plan" and those who won "Sichuan
Outstanding Talent Award", relevant incentives shall be